Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm not going to say anything anymore,
I'm not going to bother
since everything I say gets me a lecture
forget it
for you it's always objective
it's always you have had some experience
and maybe you have
the difference is it's family
that give you that bullshit answer
that we are supporting you
freaking rubbish.
you have never supported me in this
never.
all you have done while I took this up
is shake your head and tell me
it was not a good choice
to you,
my older sister is someone you have to protect
because she has gone through so much in life
fine yes she has,
who hasn't?!
but what's the point
it's not like anything I ever do is enough
i give up
have it your way
do it your way


THIS IS WHY I DON'T TALK TO YOU ABOUT ANYTHING
SURPRISE SURPRISE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home