Sunday, March 21, 2010

I turned 20 today!(:

A big thank you to my family and my dearest cousins for celebrating this big day with me(: It was very heart-warming, it had been quite some time since we catch up with one another. I love the atmosphere, full of joy and laughter(: thank you for all the filled with love pressies, I know you all put in alot of effort(: we will forever be the five musketeers!(: I love you guys so much. The best birthday of my life will always be remembered.

Recently, I am addicted to the game traffic rush on my iTouch(: I managed to beat deardear!(: hahaha. He is kind of sad when he lost. haha. I still love you baby. you promise to bring me go to all the places I long to go after exams, you must keep your promise okay. I can't wait to go out with you!(: I want to fall in love with you all over again.

Thank you dear friends for all the wishes and messages. I love you all!(: meet up soon please(: