Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today is the second time deardear pillion me on his bicycle(: whee!!
Initially, I was a little scared but I am slowly getting used to it.
So just enjoy the ride!(:
I just came across something very meaningful(:

What LOVE means to me?

Real love is more than beautiful flowers and sweet words, more than candlelight dinners or romantic walks in the park.
Real love is understanding through difficult times, caring past the disagreements.
It is laughing together when things are good or laughing together to keep from crying when things couldn't seem to go more wrong.
Real love shows compassion and compromise... and forgives and forgives and forgives.
Real love is everything we share together.
Because to me, real love is, and always will be, you.
I will cherish you my love.