Saturday, May 30, 2009

The long awaited Great Singapore Sale is here!! Angel Dear, Jo Dear, let's go shopping!(: I have to plan my shopping list and at the same time TRY to save some money. I had a spendid day today, had buffet lunch at ParkRoyal Hotel with Deardear and family to celebrate his birthday. The ambience there was perfect and the food was fabulous. Yummy. I loved the very fresh tiger prawns, chocolate prata, the cute little dessert cakes and THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!(: THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN is my second lover. haha. How I wish It was mine(: Eat eat and eat, I have to start losing some weight, play badminton more often, at least once a week and start on my assignment which is going to be due soon. Difficult assignment, nobody has ever gotten an A for that assignment and our lecturer doesn't even want to look at our drafts and give us comments. Oh man. Nevermind, I will try my best. Okay, off to watch Boys Over Flowers(: haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARDEAR and thanks for the treat!(: lovelove.