Sunday, January 18, 2009

Val's in a fluffy mood (:
I found two sweet poems from Sammie's blog
I'm stealing them just so you all can read them too.

You’re in breach.
She said.
You promised to call.
(although no consideration was given at all).
So I said,my dear,
it was only an invitation to treat,
as you can see,
there’s no way our minds could meet.
I was waiting to offer you
a chance to go out.
And then after to decide,
what our contract was about.
She asked: What are our remedies
If this contract ends?
Will we be strangers,or continue as friends?
To that I replied,
(as reasonably as can be),
that there are certain terms,
implied to me.
Although its not stated,
Not exactly express,
I shall still say it to put your mind at rest.
This party will never,
be in breach.
And he promises love
to both parties,
each.


My Unfinished Poem
My poem is, by nature,

my very own.
My thoughts yearn to make my words
their very home.
So if you were my poem,
It means that,you are mine.
Except words could not
describe what is
so divine.
And if you were my poem,
it should mean to say,
once you are written,
you are in my heart to stay.
But If by writing, I must finish
whatever I begin,
then I hope that my poem,
will never end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home