Thursday, February 21, 2008

VALERIE IS FINALLY LEGAL TODAY!
she had a really fun birthday.
with the endless incoming smses
and the suprise calls from people

in fact i celebrated my birthday three times this year.
thank you to North Vista Alumni youth wing
for celebrating my birthday on the 16/2/08
and for the alcohol present.

thank you to Aunty Michelle, Daniel,Daryl,Iris,
Jon, Moses, Rach Jie and Shaun for celebrating
my birthday with me too.
with a bailey's cake and borders gift card and
my most wanted VCD as of yet.

Thank you to my dearest Family
for the fruity cake,
(i always seem to be the one in the family
who gets the most unusual cakes.)
the birthday song/wishes
and the wonderful presents.

Jo deary,
for spending the day with me and for the pretty pencil case
that i so desperately needed.
much love babes!

Raphael,Bona and Ali for your
birthday wishes over the phone.
thank you so much.

Daniel,Lance,Daryl,Kevin,Esther,Dra,Darren,
Angel dear,Sammie,Cindy,Daddy,Lydia and Carissa
for your birthday wishes!
thank you.

val loves all of you!
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home