Sunday, October 14, 2007

Valerie Lim has fallen sick. ):
what wonderful timing!
school opens tomorrow.
I now have ten times more medicine to eat.
at least my medicine has colour now,i guess.
oh wells.
god must be trying to get the message through
that i am to cut down on going out so late at night.
and eating supper.
and since daddy's majorly pissed off at the going out late part,
I should stop going out for supper, before I get myself grounded.
anyways random lyrics.


But the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid!"
and the voice of truth says "this is for my glory"
Out of all the voices calling out to me
I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth

You go before me,
You shield my way,
Your hand upholds me;
I know You love me.

Everything's changed, and I want to believe
There must be a reason, there just has to be
Cause my faith is strong, till it all hits home
And it's not enough for me to trust
When it hurts too much
On the days I feel like I've failed you
The days I feel I've been failed
I need to praise You
For I am Yours, I'm Yours

It must have been angels
who carried me
When I was too weak to lift my feet
When I was too blind to clearly see
Heavenly lights shined down for me
It musthave been angels
Watching over me

this is freaking irritating.
i wish it could all be simple.
black and white would be great.
no greys
cause your confusing me.
really you are.

dear lord,
walk with me,
cause the road just got long,
and I don't think I can make it without you.

time to drown in my neverending medicine.
and drift of to a hopefully dreamless sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home